Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Play Me Some Country Music

So the Grammy awards were last night, and well I can honestly say I didn’t really care. I am a country music fan primarily so the majority of the acts that won awards or performed I wouldn’t have known anyways. So I will talk about the country parts of the Grammy’s being that is what I know the most about anyways. The Best Country Duo/Group Performance winner I have only heard in passing so I cannot say whether they deserved the win or not. Best Country Solo Performance winner doesn't surprise me as Taylor Swift is going to win most awards. However Best Country Song I will have to disagree with. Mean was a good song, but God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton was a better song and deserved the win in my opinion. Best Country album they got right, Lady Antebellum has been on a meteoric rise the last year and is threatening to become the new king of the country music group mountain. Well that is my take on what I know about this years Grammy awards, congrats to all the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment