Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

So Super Sunday has come and gone and the Giants are Super Bowl Champions. Aside from working in an industry that requires working on this day,  I have come to realize that I really don't care for the Super Bowl anymore. It's not that I'm not a football fan, I just don't care. I am happy for the friends of mine who are fans of the team that wins every year, but otherwise that's the extent of it. It is actually to the point of it for me that I DVR'd it and as I type this, fast forwarding through the game just to see which commercial was the best and worst. As for the halftime show which I did get to see because we were so slow at work, what a joke of a show. You have a singer that cannot lip sync with her own music, a performance that had some people asking if they should have took acid before watching, and music that drowned out the bad lip syncing to begin with. When is the NFL gonna wise up and schedule a good decent singer/performer that was born after 1975? Anyways that's the end of my thoughts on Super Sunday, congrats to the Giants fans and the bandwagon fans who were Packers fans last season. Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. LET'S GO GIANTS! You know I'm happy, you also know I'm actually a Giants fan. haha! As for Madonna- I couldn't agree more! Not only is she lip syncing out of sync, she's lip syncing to recordings that are so auto tuned it ain't even funny- and in what world would anyone think that an old lady dressed like a school girl with pom poms is hot??? Make like Favre and RETIRE :)

    ReplyDelete