Sunday, February 5, 2012

Time Flies

As I lay here on this bus I just realized yesterday was the 7th anniversary of my Dads death. I don't know what to say or think about the fact that the whole day went by and I didn't notice. It's not that I have forgotten my Dad, if anything I tend to think about and miss him more lately than I did the first few years. For those who never knew my Dad he is one of the reasons I love traveling like I do. He used to tell me the stories of when he was younger just taking off and going places, he even once on a whim drove from Birmingham to Key West to go scuba diving. Once I became of age to drive we had the chance to take a couple of father son road trips which I will always remember and cherish those times. Although its been seven short years I still love and miss ya Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment